Manpower are recruiting an Offshore Operations Site Manager for our Multi-national client. This an opportunity for an experienced site manager to be responsible for one of the largest wind farms in the world. The role is based just off of the coast in Lowestoft
The responsibility of this Offshore Windfarm Site Manager is to the service and delivery of the site, to deal with stakeholders at senior level in addition to managing contractors. Overseeing the operations team, experience of consciously improving performance of staff is essential.
What We Need From You..
- Multiple years experience in Site Management of and Offshore Wind farm
- Experience in leading and improving excising staff and pushing forward improvement initiates
- To be local to the site in Lowestoft or willing to relocate
- Proven experience with dealing with stakeholders at the highest level and managing budgets
What You Get In Return..
- A competitive salary of £75,000
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- 26 days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday
- Share scheme
- Subsidised gym memberships, private health insurance etc
If this interests you, let us know and apply!