HGV Maintenance Technician
Salary: up to £30,000 DOE.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday (overtime available)
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced HGV Maintenance Technician to join their busy team in Warrington on a permanent basis. You will be tasked with the servicing, maintenance and inspection on a range of commercial vehicles.
- Carryout breakdown maintenance/repair work on a range of commercial vehicles.
- Inspection of vehicles - advise supervisors of any additional work.
- Ensure the work undertaken is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with company instructions.
- Detailed completion of all relevant paperwork.
- Ensure workshop resources are used in a safe manner.
- Adhere strictly to Health, Safety & Environmental guidelines.
- NVQ Level 3 qualification (or equivalent)
- Past experience & knowledge of HGV maintenance/repair.
- HS&E compliant.