Due to expansion our well established client is looking for a Mobile Delivery/Installer who lives in the Swindon area but to provide mobile cover in the South East, London and Wales regions.
You will be delivering and installing white goods, inventory and furnishings to properties.
You will report directly into the team leader and will be given your job sheet daily which needs to be completed in an efficient manner. You will sometimes come into contact with Housing Officers and Service Users and should always maintain a professional image of the business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To deliver, assemble (as necessary), and install all goods in accordance with the company's internal procedures
- Ensure list of jobs are completed to a high standard
- Ensure completed jobs are communicated back to management
- To return completed paperwork to the team leader as directed and requested
- Document and feedback non completed defects to management
- Notify the team leader immediately if you see anything which could be considered dangerous within the property
- Ensure that you leave all properties safe and clean
- Liaising with Housing Officers to ensure deliveries are done on time
- Attend team meetings
- Supporting others in the team and business during busy periods
- Able to install white goods
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office Software
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information
The successful applicant will need a driving licence. You will be required to undertake a DBS check before employment starts. Company van is provided.
In return, you will benefit from 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days with service, pension and life insurance.
Hours: Mon-Fri 40 hours per week 8.30am-5pm
Interested in this permanent role, covering South East, London and Wales regions. Please email or contact me on 07483 340870.