Installation Project Engineer
Location: Greater London. (must be near the M25)
Salary: Up to £35K DOE.
Start Date: ASAP.
Hours: 42.5 hours.
Annual Leave: 25 days plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Pension, life Insurance, and car (personal use allowed)
About the Company
My client is one of the UK's main provider of security solutions. This client protects everything from small offices and schools to large multi-national organisations and high security Government facilities.
Job Objectives and Responsibilities
Installation Project Engineer in the Fire & Security Systems division, focussing on Installation area of operations the position holder will be responsible for successfully installing high end fire alarm and integrated security systems, whilst maintaining tight cost controls.
- Recording site configuration information.
- Maintaining accurate and timely records.
- Ensuring that audits are carried out and manage compliance with quality standards & regulations
- To undertake the management of electronic security systems installations.
- Undertake commissioning of systems when required.
- To verify the detailed accuracy of equipment specifications at the "pre-installation" stage.
- To develop and manage site specific method statements and risk assessments where necessary and ensure that Health and Safety requirements are upheld
- To ensure that systems are properly tested and commissioned and assist in the production of O&M documentation.
- Qualified electrical / electronics engineer / electrician.
- Experience in the installation and commissioning of fire and security systems.
- Intermediate IT skills including familiarity with MS Office and fire system related software.
- Experience of IP CCTV/Access Control/Intruder Alarm Systems
- Management of electrical contractors and company approved subcontractors.
Due to the nature of the business, successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS and BS7858 checks. This is a thorough vetting phase and offer will only be made when passed.