Are you a Calss 2 HGV driver? Do you hold an ADR? Are you considering a new opportunity?
Working with one of the largest LPG suppliers, this role is working for a long established and highly successful business that places people at the heart of the organisation.
This role is to deliver Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) in Cylinders to domestic and commercial customers - this will involve working some weekends.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
- Carrying out relevant daily vehicle checks and reporting defects as per Operational Procedures
- Completing all necessary paperwork ensuring accuracy standard is maintained
- Meet driver performance standards
- Loading the vehicle on site in accordance with site procedures
- Deliveries to customer premises in accordance with customer and site procedures
What do we want from you?
- Hold a Cat C (HGV Class 2) Licence
- Possess an ADR in 'Packages' with minimum Class 2 gasses (Tanks advantageous)
- Driver qualification card (DCPC)
- Be committed to provide excellent customer service
- Be reliable, flexible and hard working
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Have a safe driving record
- Willing to progress onto Tankers with relevant experience & training
Salary and package:
Full Time Permanent position
Hourly rate of £11.30 - £11.40phr
Paid tachograph breaks
Paid overtime after 45hrs per week
Weekend premium payments
33 days holiday (inclusive bank holidays)
Lifestyle staff discount scheme