Job Description: We are currently looking for a Business Marcom who will own the Marcom strategy and the creative platform, being responsible for designing campaigns and supporting program design for Infectious Diseases EMEAI.
* Own Marcom strategy, creative platform and execution of client based digital tactics as developed in accordance with brand & messaging standards for DGG EMEAI Field Marketing team.
* Designs multi-tactic campaigns (incl digital) to achieve program objectives defined by Marketing Program Manager(s) and completes campaign brief and campaign calendar -- Identify type and timing of campaigns, analyzes campaign performance and relevant competitive, market, and customer data to stay current on campaign best practices and effective tactic mix, sequencing and campaign message development.
* Responsible for choosing tactic mix, identifying customer contact sequence and setting communications strategy and align with other business marcoms to execute on campaign
* Creates and maintains digital campaign landing pages, registration forms, e-pushes and other deliverables. Build and implement digital campaigns utilizing Eloqua Campaign Canvas and advanced decision steps (included digital body language, all 'if' then' modeling); Custom Data Objects (CDO); Program Builder; Eloqua forms and landing pages.
* Owns layout and design (E-pushes, campaign pages, collaterals etc.) in collaboration with Marketing Program Manager(s) and business marcom(s).
* Identifies opportunities to use more e-marketing for campaigns and programs and serves as e-marketing expert for the Marketing Program Manager(s).
* Create visibility with marketing leads and demand generation with appropriate CRM reporting along with Marketing Program Manager(s).
* Provides consultancy on technical campaign design to the marcom specialist teams to improve campaign effectiveness.
* Works with Creative services team / agency, Localization & Publishing team to resolve issues.
* Supports global and regional campaigns working closely with members of the global and regional marcom specialist teams.
* Drives positive customer experience and loyalty through the execution of professional highly digital marketing campaigns.
* Ensure adherence to all data privacy regulations (e.g. CAN-SPAM, EU Regulations, GDPR, etc.).
* University degree (Batchelor or diploma)
* 3+ years' experience inside B2B digital marketing, automated demand generation or equivalent years of proven results inside a modern B2B marketing organization.
* 2+ years' experience using marketing automation and email solutions such as Eloqua, Marketo, or ExactTarget, Hubspot (Lead Scoring, Customer Lifecycle, CRM Integration, Program Builder, Web Profiling, database management, etc.).
* Solid working knowledge of at least one of the following CRM systems: Salesforce.com, SAP, MS Dynamics, Oracle On-Demand or Siebel On-Demand. Experience with SAP preferred.
* Proficient with HTML editors (e.g. Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Indesign etc).
* Strong understanding and use of social media for business.
* Solid marketing background and ability to manage and drive multiple projects simultaneously, strong organizational and time management skills are a must (incl event management).
* Interpersonal skills necessary to work with a broad range of internal stakeholders at various levels. Proven ability to successfully work in a remote, international team.
* Good understanding of key marketing metrics to drive digital campaign effectiveness. Experience with Web Analytics tools is a plus.
* Experience developing activities promoting IVD and infectious Disease Solutions would be a plus.
* Strong communicator - Excellent English skills and another European language would be a plus.
* Location -- European based, ideally working or based near an Agilent Office.