Portfolio Reconciliation Analyst - Coventry
Working within B2B Corporate Operations, the Portfolio Reconciliation team plays a pivotal role, working alongside Customer Service Account Managers (CSAMs) and Agent Operations, to ensure timely and accurate gas and electricity billing for our customers.
Responsibilities (Key Activities)
The role of the Portfolio Reconciliation Analyst involves analysis of industry held data, ensuring appropriate corrective action is taken to resolve billing and settlement imbalance and discrepancies rectified. This involves root cause analysis and provides the opportunity to make recommendations for process improvement. Working with internal and external stakeholders, to ensure timely and accurate invoicing for our customers, whilst mitigating settlement imbalance and risk to our business by ensuring data accuracy.
Regular engagement with CSAMs, to resolve energy and financial imbalance, through the identification, analysis and correction and recovery of energy and non-energy charges. (E.g. HH Meter Operators/HH Data Collector)
Raise and manage end to end queries and disputes with industry agents and settlement agencies; such as Xoserve, Meter Asset Providers and iGTs
Effective management of external and internal customer queries as required; including gas shipper agreed reads and Xoserve read rejections
Perform regular Portfolio Reconciliation activity to ensure that asset details match across all systems
Interface with agents and suppliers to ensure that discrepancies are corrected in a timely and accurate manner
Pay rate: £12.42 per hour
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:00 with an early finish on Friday
Location: Westwood Business Park Coventry
Length of Assignment: 6 Months to cover secondment
Skill Set Required:
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills with a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience of managing complex queries to a successful resolution
- IT literate, with an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook
- A proven ability to interrogate data, draw conclusions and provide considered recommendations to management level
- Sound stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Self-motivated, able to prioritise own workload to achieve stretching targets and challenging deadlines
- SQL would be advantageous
- Recent energy industry experience
- Knowledge of recent of changes to the energy industry, regulatory changes and their potential impact on billing and settlement
Sound like the role for you? Please apply today!!