We are delighted to be working with this well known food manufacturing company based in Down.
Do you have previous experience with food manufacturing and operating machinery? If so then keep on reading!!!
We are looking for a number of night operative to join this client early January. This is a Monday to Friday role starting at 8pm and finishing at 6am.
Your main job purpose is to work as part of a team to produce high quality meat products on time and in full to the companies customers. You will operate, set up and clean down production machines designed to cut and combine spices with meat in a specific order and to pump products down the production line.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Clean down, set up & operate machinery as per work instructions ensuring all H&S instructions are upheld.
- Ensure machine parts are cleaned to standard, inspected regularly and any issues with blades, dull/chipped etc. reported.
- To correctly utilize the SI system, all meat and ingredients scanned to the bowl.
- To follow all SOPs and work instructions correctly to ensure delivery on time of quality meat products, meeting predetermined key performance targets.
- Efficiently and effectively, produce a variety of fresh products to an agreed specification and within nominated time and waste targets.
- To continually monitor and review the product quality and temperature and report any quality issues or batches under/over temperature.
- To ensure all PPE is appropriately changed between species and allergen/non-allergen mixes.
- To ensure that all mixed batches are covered with the correct color tote bin covers and correctly labeled.
- To ensure all equipment and surrounding area is kept clean, tidy and in safe working order by complying with all cleaning procedures.
Applicants must have previous experience within a food production environment as well as experience with operating machines.
Please contact Pamela today on 07515 325 438 or email for further details.