An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation. Our client, a blue-chip company, responsible for the manufacture of Ice Cream, are currently looking to recruit 4 FLT Drivers to work in their Cold Store in Gloucester. This is a full time temporary role, working as an Auto Palletiser.
**You will be required to attend an induction, during which you will be assessed on health and safety, quality checking and hygiene**
**You must have RTITB OR ITSSAR licence and you must be able to work in an extremely cold environment **
- Use appropriate material handling equipment to move product and materials from and to designated locations to support bulk activities in an efficient and safe manner
- Build pallets and orders as directed to support successful order fulfilment
- Safe handling and storage of materials
- Stock process - handles delivery and sorting
- Work accurately to control warehouse inventory at acceptable levels
- Analyse material movements to locate parts, serial number, and quantity change
- Generate movement documentation
- Pack parts, perform inventory count, stock material in the appropriate locations
- Efficiently load/unload trucks, bulk rigs and transports with a forklift
- Assist the daily housekeeping and maintenance of the warehouse and logistics area
- Adheres to all policies and procedures relating to product age and quality
- Conduct inspection and general maintenance of logistic equipment including lubrication, servicing of filters etc.
- Minimum GCSE's in Maths and English grade C or above or equivalent This will support recording of data, analysis of machine performance and general teamwork skills with an emphasis on good communication
- Experience with warehouse systems such as SAP
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel
- Experience in a similar role
- Must have RTITB OR ITSSAR licence.