Join us as a Faster Payment Telephony Agent
- We'll look to you to deliver successful outcomes for your customers by investigating their queries and understanding their needs
- You'll be profiling accounts and verifying details before processing payments
- This is an opportunity to showcase your knowledge and enthusiasm as you deal with a variety of different customers on a daily basis
What you'll do
As a Faster Payment Telephony Agent, you'll be responding to queries from customers promptly and with your team targets in mind. With strong interpersonal skills, you'll be listening to our customers, developing relationships with them and maintaining an understanding of their needs at all times.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Educating our customers on scams and best practice
- Authorising and investigating all transactions to target levels
- Collecting the required information from the customers and businesses
- Reviewing processes which could be automated or enhanced to improve the customer and business experience
The skills you'll need
In order to excel in this role, you'll have customer service experience along with customer and industry knowledge. You'll also work well in a fast-paced environment and have good organisational skills to deliver to deadlines. And, if you have telephony experience and fraud knowledge, this would be ideal.
You'll also demonstrate:
- An awareness of changes in trends, policies and regulations
- An understanding of our industry and its customers
- Experience of managing stakeholder relationships
We offer a fantastic starting salary of £12.24ph, 33 days holiday pro-rata, pension, discounts on a variety of family days out, on-site Gym & Restaurant and the opportunity to access lots of free online courses.
If you would like to be considered for the role then please send your CV in the first instance.
It is imperative that you pass our clients pre-employment screening which includes a credit check and 5 years referencing.
Manpower is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Manpower Group UK is an equal opportunity employer. Unfortunately, due to high levels of applicants we are not able to respond to all submissions, therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days working days of your application then you have not been successful on this occasion.