COVID-19 - TESTING JOBS - starting January 2021
Following the recent announcement of access to COVID testing, we are registering an unprecedented number of new roles to start in the new year to ensure a safe and robust Testing system is in place in Folkestone.
- Team Leader - Responsible for the overall on-site operations at the test site, including day-to-day workforce management
- Test Assistant - Provides guidance and supervision on swabbing as requested - collects swabs and passes them to processing operatives
- Processing Operative - Prepares test samples for analysis, conducts processing and interprets results
- Registration Assistant - Responsible for ensuring subjects have registered and distributing test kits on arrival. Ensures orderly entry of subjects onto the testing site
- Results Recorder - Collates results from processing operatives and uploads to digital solutions
These are temporary, full-time roles working a 24 hour shift pattern 7 days a week. You will need a current passport to clear security checks and be flexible in regards to working hours.
Training will commence on the 4th January ready for live testing on the 11th. If interested then please apply below.