An exciting opportunity has arisen with our Client, who are the UK's largest gas network. This role is office based in Lincoln however responsibilities will include working away from home and travel between client sites making own transport essential along with business insurance.[travel / hotel expenses are paid]
The role is Monday to Friday [40hrs per week] £10.40 per hour
Working as part of a logistics team and assisting the site controller, you'll be responsible for inputting stock request, receipts and managing materials within the supply chain. The role holder will partially plan their own workload, balancing conflicting priorities with minimal supervision.
The Admin assistant will maintain an effective and compliant operation across all responsible activities and ensure adherence to all legal, operational and SHE procedures.
You must have good communicative skills both verbally and in written form, showing a good level of numeracy and verbal reasoning. You will be interacting with internal operational customers on a frequent basis.
· Knowledge of inventory stock management
. Knowledge and experience of SAP systems and WMS essential for this role
· Excellent customer attitude
· Experience of working in a similar role
· Work on own initiative, proactive approach and can do attitude
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Ability to consistently work towards set objectives and tight deadlines.
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written to ensure that successful relationships are established and maintained.
· Communicate with key internal and external stakeholders for queries and questions
· Logical thinking with the ability to resolve problems quickly and effectively.
· A flexible and adaptable approach to the changing needs of the business
· Hold current full driving licence
· A knowledge of good practice relating to Health and Safety Regulations
· Hazard reporting
· Proficient in the use of excel
· Data input and analysis skills
· Fleet compliance record keeping