We have an exciting opportunity to work with our client who are the UK's largest gas network. Joining us as a Data Administrator and working 40 hours per week Mon - Fri. You will be based in SG4 postcode. £11.01 per hour.
As a Data Administrator you'll provide a range of administrative tasks to ensure that our data and reporting is accurate and timely in line with the overall business objectives. The Data Administrator will plan their own workload, balancing conflicting priorities with minimal supervision. They must have good communicative skills both verbally and in written form, showing a good level of numeracy and verbal reasoning.
· Gather, input, validate and interpret data from various sources including core systems and excel
· Update and maintain spreadsheets, reports and trackers with a high degree of accuracy
· Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure tasks are fulfilled within agreed timelines
· Escalation and involvement in resolution of issues as appropriate.
To apply you'll possess the following qualifications, skills and experience.
- Proficient in the use of excel
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Data input and analysis skills
- Methodical and tenacious.
- Ability to consistently work towards set objectives and tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written to ensure that successful relationships are established and maintained.
- Logical thinking with the ability to resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to the changing needs of the business
This is a temporary post for 3 months