Manpower are recruiting a Gardener on behalf of a company in Cambridge. The purpose of the role is to assist the Head Gardener with maintenance of the company site.
What We Need From You...
- Passion for horticulture along with a horticulture qualification e.g. NVQ or National Diploma
- Possession of PA1/PA6 spraying certificate
- Good communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of Health and Safety Policies
What You Get In Return...
- A salary of £20,733 (dependant on experience)
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Pension scheme
- Sick pay scheme that provides payment whilst staff are incapacitated due to ill health.
- Free Meal is available at lunch time
- Travel to work loan scheme
- Car parking in central Cambridge
- Access to Gym and swimming pool
If you are interested in this role, let us know and apply!