An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our Global FMCG Client TIGI, the brand owned by Unilever, are currently seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, based at their Bed Head studios in Battersea. This is a full-time temporary role for 6 months, 37.5 hour week, paying up to £47,000 per annum pro rata.
TIGI is a dynamic, trend setting professional hair care company - operating as a standalone Global business unit within Unilever. This provide an excellent platform for the successful candidate to gain end to end business experience, exposure to senior leadership and a great development opportunity to harness a wide range of financial skills all within one role.
Main Accountabilities :
Global Financial Planning & Analysis
- Manage & run the concern reporting process, from TIGI Business units into Unilever for both actuals & forecasts, meeting OTIF performance metrics set by the Unilever Reporting & Analytics team.
- Run Annual planning / monthly forecasting process.
- Responsible for implementing appropriate processes & ways of working to maintain data integrity for all TIGI Management Accounts reporting, including roll-out & implementation of new Unilever & TIGI financial reporting standards and requirements.
- Maintenance of the TIGI Customer reporting hierarchy and working closely with the TIGI Demand Planning team responsible for the product hierarchy.
- Provide 1st line analytics on TIGI's financial business performance to the TOLT and senior TIGI leadership team; working in partnership with the TIGI Operations team and Supply Chain team to provide appropriate information to support the needs of the business. This includes developing the full potential of MSO365 capabilities for end user data provision & information interrogation tools;eg. MS: Sharepoint and MS Power BI technology.
- Provide an appropriate budgetary control & reporting framework for the Global Brand team.
- Support the TIGI Senior Management accountant in the production and development of the TIGI Strategic Financial Plan; including business partnering support into both Brand & channel functions.
- Adhoc project work in support of the TIGI Change Agenda; including supporting writing NPD Business cases and conducting formal post launch reviews.
Experience & Skills Required
Post Qualified CIMA/ACCA. Strong analytical, data modelling skills and ability to make the complex simple. Excellent Excel Spreadsheet skills, PowerBI knowledge desirable. Working Knowledge of Oracle, SAP - Ifinance ERP & SQL databases desirable.
Good conceptual and working knowledge of Financial Control and Unilever financial framework. Team player who is a proactive self-starter and can work independently. Excellent communication skills Ability to work under pressure & appropriately prioritise workload. Strength in holding others accountable to deliver the required output accurately and on time.