Manpower have a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become a Customer Service Advisor, working with our client, Capgemini based at Nairn Balmakeith Business Park.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for customers. Your main responsibility is to provide 1st line IT support to Capgemini's clients.
What you'll do
- Respond to incoming requests, via telephone, email and web chat
- Logging of all requests in the appropriate call logging software
- Assign calls to relevant support teams
- Action Back Office requests as and when required
- Advise customers and support teams of known problems/workarounds
- Ensure customers are kept updated with the progress of their request
- Contribute to overall achievements by maintaining agreed personal targets
A background in Customer Service would be beneficial, however full training will be provided to ensure you are successful in your role.
What you'll bring
- The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Passion about customer service
- Willingness to learn
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, then apply today!