Manpower is urgently recruiting for a Ward Clerk to support various sites within the Aneurin Bevan University Health Board.
- Experience of dealing with confidential and sensitive data and appropriate maintenance and storage of records.
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- The ability to work as part of a team or as an individual
- Ability to work under pressure
- The ability to be able to travel to different sites
Training will be provided for the role.
The hours will vary between 8am-8pm over 7 days and an Enhanced DBS will be required.
We are looking for someone to start immediately subject to references and enhanced DBS check.
Apply with your up to date CV today or call 01656 657231 for more information.