Manpower is recruiting for a Plant/ Diesel Fitter on behalf of a specialist civil engineering and groundworks company.
We are recruiting for a Plant Fitter who will carry out maintenance and repairs to a fleet of Piling Rigs and other construction plant machinery such as diggers, compressors and pumps.
We are looking for an experienced Plant Fitter with proven knowledge of construction plant machinery, mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
You will play a key role to ensure machine downtime is kept to a minimum and equipment runs safely and effectively.
- Service, maintenance and repairs to piling rigs and other plant machinery
- Diagnose faults accurately and take corrective action
- Strip and test engines, transmissions and hydraulic systems
- Routine maintenance and inspections
- Repairs to vehicle electrical systems
What we are looking for
- Level 3 in Plant Maintenance or Heavy Vehicle Repair
- Proven experience working across plant machinery, preferably in heavy plant
- Strong diagnostic and fault-finding ability
- Full driving license
The role will be a combination of workshop and some travel on sites
Company Van provided