Technical Sales Executive
Salary: £25,000 basic. (bonus scheme)
Hours: 09:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday.
We're currently recruiting for an experienced Technical Sales Executive on behalf of our specialist wood floor manufacturing client based in Warrington, WA1. They offer bespoke, unique products and are the UK's leading wood flooring company.
You will be expected to provide first class customer service and account management to new and existing clients whilst continuously expanding sales opportunities and new business for the company.
- Ensure timely follow up of all opportunities and activities within the Customer Relationship Management system.
- Generate additional sales opportunities within your allocated client base including cross selling and up-selling of additional products.
- Maintain all CRM and client data in real time, as directed, to ensure all records and subsequent reporting and forecasting are accurate.
- Process all quotes and orders accurately and in a timely manner for all clients.
- Maintain regular contact with customers to identify their requirements and maintain relationships.
- Keep customers informed of the progress of their orders and ensure that they are notified of any changes.
- To provide efficient and effective support to the external studio team, working together to provide the best service and outcome to their clients.
- Keep up to date with all products, including new products and discontinued lines.
- Wood flooring industry background is an advantage. Open to all interior building products such as flooring, walls, fabrics, ceilings, carpets etc.
- Strong track record in sales and customer services with ability to hit targets and KPI's.
- Experience of face to face/public engagement customer service within the A&D community.