Manpower is recruiting a HGV Mechanic on behalf of our client to join their fleet maintenance team.
The role will involve repairs and maintenance to a variety of vehicles across their fleet of HGV's and Trailers.
Suitable candidates will need experience as a HGV Mechanic or Diesel Mechanic working on commercial vehicles and trucks in a workshop environment.
Candidates with Plant Machinery experience will also be considered
- Service, maintenance and repairs to commercial vehicles & trucks
- Carry out routine inspections, diagnose faults accurately and undertake efficient repairs
- Complete service records accurately
- Attend vehicle breakdowns when required
- Work in line with health & safety practices and help keep an organised working environment
What we are looking for:
- Level 3 qualified in Heavy Vehicle Repair / Plant / Light Vehicle
- Mechanical experience working on HGV's and Trucks
- Ability organise workload effectively
Monday to Friday working hours with a competitive rate of pay on offer