An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Product Manager in the Pulmonary Hypertension team within our client, a world leader in the pharma industry. This role is a fulltime, temporary role for 12 months, based in High Wycombe (albeit working from home during Covid lock down). The role is working 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday, paying a salary of up to £60K depending on the level of skills and experience, pro rata.
As a Product Manager you will maximise sales and profit of brand for in line brands by communicating a vision for the product that inspires both internal and external customers, of the Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies. You will provide ongoing marketing support in order to meet company targets and grow brand revenues whilst driving all marketing initiatives specific to the brands
External Environment Scanning and Networking
- Meet with and build partnerships with key external partners to develop insights on the NHS and external environment, including desk research, attend congresses etc
- Develop relationships with Key Opinion Leaders by visiting them in the field to drive brand and company advocacy, trust and transparency.
- Identify and develop partnership programmes with KOLs, influence them to speak at events.
Strategy Development and direction (within therapy area)
- Use appropriate tools and team inputs to produce situational analysis
- Contribute to building strategy by advising on current product trends in conjunction with Brand Leads
- Identify targeting and segmentation strategies.
- Map disease pathway and value pools to develop services and solutions to improve outcomes
Produce tactical business plan in collaboration with business partners
- Commission market research through internal market research dept
- Analyse primary & secondary market research and business intelligence
- Lead workshop with Brand Leader to brainstorm solutions and tactics to achieve success
- Present tactical plan to Brand team & Senior Stakeholders
Financial Business planning
- Produce Advertising and Sales Promotion budget based on tactical plan
Setting metrics and monitoring
- Define brand metrics around specific marketing projects and monitor taking appropriate action.
- Optimally manage the marketing budget to avoid under/overspend and phase spend effectively.
- Analyse sales data to compare to forecast and adjust where necessary
- Track market trends and propose appropriate actions to address issues
- Input into monthly forecast review meetings to handle demand forecast
Partner with EMEA to shape and influence strategies, plans and tactics
Lead marketing and sales teams
- Produce a clear direction for the Brand by sharing strategic & tactical plans for the Brand with Account Managers
- Communicate effectively and regularly with Account Management teams and Regional Business
- Contribute to product training and conferences as subject matter specialist
Coordinate implementation of tactical plan via direct and indirect channels
- Collaborate with PR company to establish and execute public relations strategies.
- Develop and project manage sales and marketing materials, promotional materials and marketing and communications campaigns by liaising with creative agencies/PR and Promo material companies
- Liaise with Med Affairs to ensure all marketing activities and materials follow current meaningful guidelines
- Manage agency in conjunction with procurement to give the best value for money
Experience and Skills & Qualifications
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Experience of marketing in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry in the UK