Manpower Recruitment are working in close partnership with a large food production company based in Downpatrick.
- Clean down, set up & operate machinery as per work instructions ensuring all H&S instructions are upheld.
- Ensure machine parts are cleaned to standard, inspected regularly and any issues with blades, dull/chipped etc. reported.
- To correctly utilize the SI system, all meat and ingredients scanned to the bowl.
- To follow all SOPs and work instructions correctly to ensure delivery on time of quality meat products, meeting predetermined key performance targets.
- Efficiently and effectively, produce a variety of fresh products to an agreed specification and within nominated time and waste targets.
- To continually monitor and review the product quality and temperature and report any quality issues or batches under/over temperature.
- To ensure all PPE is appropriately changed between species and allergen/non-allergen mixes.
- To ensure that all mixed batches are covered with the correct colour tote bin covers and correctly labelled.
Hours of work: 8pm-6am
Hourly pay £9.47ph