Manpower is recruiting a Maintenance Engineer on behalf of our client who are a leading manufacturer in the plastics and packaging industry.
We are preferably looking for an electrical qualification however will also consider an experienced multi-skilled engineer who does not hold an electrical qualification.
As part of the maintenance team you will help provide a high quality maintenance service to ensure equipment and machinery runs smoothly and efficiently.
The role involves a rotating shift pattern across days & nights (7 - 7)
Very competitive salary in the £36-37k range
- Repair and maintain machinery within the factory site
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Assist with installation of new equipment
- Carry out preventative and reactive maintenance on machinery to maximise efficiency and reduce downtime
- Diagnose electrical faults and PLC
- Carry out any required mechanical fitting and repair work
- Work in line with good health and safety practice
What we are looking for
- Electrical qualification OR extensive multi-skilled maintenance experience
- Experience in a maintenance role within a factory/ production environment
- Ability to diagnose across electrical and PLC systems
- Effective communicator and can work as part of a team
- Experience across electrical/ mechanical/ hydraulic/ pneumatic systems
Competitive salary package, generous matching pension contributions, free on site parking