£35,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a very exciting role for one of our prestigious clients based in the outskirts of Exeter. This is initially a three-month contract, however the possibility for extension or a permanent role is likely.
With an excellent salary of £35k per annum, our client is looking for someone to start with immediate effect. The role requires a CV to be sent to us, and a virtual interview, usually via MS Teams.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Organisational Responsibilities for the Post Holder:
* To report any incidences of safety breaches, including but not limited to accidents, complaints and defects in equipment.
* Troubleshoot simple computer problems and initiate repair or recovery.
* To ensure familiarisation with disaster recovery and emergency procedures
* Complete all paperwork and maintain administrative systems appropriate to Company needs.
* Provide assistance to colleagues ensuring smooth operations and to provide effective responses to both individual and group needs.
* Maintain a safe environment, taking care to avoid injuries and assist the company in meeting statutory requirements.
* Undertake all mandatory training and other training as required by the Employing Organisation and / or Line Manager.
* Attend Staff meetings, check e-mails regularly and read all communications from the organisation in order to keep up to date with operational practices.
* Be conversant with local and organisational regulations and Health and Safety responsibilities.
* Ensure that any performance issues are brought to the attention of a member of the Governance Management team.
* Compile reports, as and when required, in relation to the monitoring of performance against DoH quality requirement
* Provide information for inclusion into meeting, Board and Commissioner reports
* Provide reports, as and when required, to support the process of managing performance of clinical and non-clinical staff
* Attend performance related meetings as and when required
Serious Incidents, Significant Events, Complaints, Incidents, Plaudits and Feedback.
* Log and investigate within agreed timescales all issues brought to the attention of the Governance Department - this includes complaints, incidents, feedback [positive and negative] and examples of good practice
* Ensure full and accurate records are kept on the incident database to support all investigations
* Gather information in support of investigations, this could include call slips, audio files and other patient identifiable information.
* Produce reports, as and when required, to support and evidence any issues / concerns under investigation.
* Attend meetings, as and when required, in order to resolve any issues related to key areas of responsibility
Working Knowledge of:
* IT Systems, particularly Adastra and voice recording
* Databases - including Access and Excel
* Educated to A Level or equivalent vocational qualification or experience.
* Full Driving Licence
* Working knowledge of and flexible approach to using IT systems
* Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Access databases.
* Experience using Datix incident management system
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Well-developed listening skills
* Good decision-making skills
* Ability to successfully communicate at all levels
* Ability to present oneself professionally at all times
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify problems and develop solutions
* Take ownership and display commitment
* Ability to maintain a positive attitude to work demands
* Highly motivated self-starter
* Ability to work under pressure & to prioritise workload to achieve deadlines
* Strive to achieve targets as well as demonstrate resilience when confronted with challenges
* Ability to work autonomously with little direct supervision
* Highly numerate and literate
* Able to promote corporate identity
* Willing to challenge inappropriate behaviour