Manpower are extremely pleased to be working with a leading machinery import and distributor in their very unique field of expertise. Having been established since before the 1940s, they are a key player in their market selling over to over 1500 different retailers on a yearly basis. Strong successful growth throughout the brand and network development in the sector means the business is now looking to strengthen its warehouse management team.
This role is focused around the effective day to day management of the warehouse team and processes.
Package on Offer
Warehouse Assistant Manager / Warehouse Supervisor
Salary between £24,000/£26,000 dependent upon experience
Monday to Friday, either 0800 - 1600 or 0900 - 1700.
- Enhanced Company pension
- Employee discounts
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- To assist coordinate, manage and monitor the dispatch process, receipt of goods
- To organise to possible recruitment of staff, manage agency staff and develop & coach the future you.
- To help motivate, organise and encourage teamwork to deliver KPI's.
- Feel comfortable to deliver daily briefs without Warehouse Manager present
- To use space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently.
- To manage stock control systems and ensure inventories are accurate
- To have a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision
- Be able to produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
Excellent oral and written communication skills, numeracy and a good understanding of stock management
People management and the ability to inspire others
Planning and organisational skills to effectively manage, critical thinking and attention to detail
Strong IT Skills, knowledge of Excel, SAP or similar WMS and the ability to understand business tactical and strategic capabilities
- Thriving under pressure
- 3 Years experience in a management role within a warehouse (Supervisor or Above)
- 1 Year experience in recruiting & training your own team
- 1 Year experience in demonstrating strong, analytical IT skills and producing documents on performance
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply.