Do you have a methodical mind, are you are quick learner, with an engineering background, and a can do attitude you might be what we are look for?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation.
Our client, a blue-chip company, responsible for the manufacture of Ice Cream, are currently looking to recruit 4 Auto P Operators to work in their Cold Store in Gloucester.
This is a full time temporary role, working as an Auto Palletiser.You will be required to attend an induction, during which you will be assessed on health and safety, quality checking and hygiene
**You must be able to work in an extremely cold -26 degree environment **
**FLT License Desirable**
- Build pallets and orders as directed to support successful order fulfilment
- Safe handling and storage of materials
- Stock process - handles delivery and sorting
- Work accurately to control warehouse inventory at acceptable levels
- Analyse material movements to locate parts, serial number, and quantity change
- Generate movement documentation
- Pack parts, perform inventory count, stock material in the appropriate locations
- Assist the daily housekeeping and maintenance of the warehouse and logistics area
- Adheres to all policies and procedures relating to product age and quality
- Conduct inspection and general maintenance of logistic equipment including lubrication, servicing of filters etc.
- Minimum GCSE's in Maths and English grade C or above or equivalent This will support recording of data, analysis of machine performance and general teamwork skills with an emphasis on good communication
- Experience with warehouse systems such as SAP
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel
- Experience in a similar role
- FLT Licence Desirable