My client is a multifaceted E-Commerce company with a high volume BTC and BTB business. Stocking everything in computer memory, flash memory, USB drives, hard drives, computer peripherals and much more.
Based in Celbridge, Co.Kildare, they are looking for an enthusiastic warehouse operator with a desire to progress their career in a dynamic environment.
As the Warehouse/Store Operator you'll be responsible for the following:
- Day to day operation of the warehouse to meet company goals and objectives
- Accurate checking and timely booking of deliveries from suppliers
- Accurate Picking, Packing and Shipping customer orders using a variety of shipping methods
- Stock control with responsibility to ensure all stock movements are accurately recorded.
- Ensuring high standards of housekeeping and quality are maintained
- Participating in daily stock checks, reconciliation, root cause and corrective actions
- Ad hoc activities as required
- Monday to Friday
- Competitive salary
- Have excellent numerical skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Be hard working and able to thrive under pressure
- Have at least 2 years experience in a fast paced Stockroom/Warehouse environment
- Have strong IT skills - RF and SAP Experience preferred
- Have fluent written and spoken English
For more information on this excellent opportunity contact Gary Morrison on 01-6455221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.