An excellent opportunity has arisen to join Manpower, one of the world's leading recruitment companies, to support our Global FMCG Client, the powerhouse behind Lynx, Sure Magnum, Persil and Hellman's, are currently seeking a Scientific Workforce Manager (HR and Scheduling) at their Research & Development facility in Seacroft, Leeds. This is an ongoing temporary role pay between £25K- £28K dependant on experience
The Workforce Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining a close relationship with key client contacts to ensure delivery of SLA's and achievement of all contractual KPI's.
- Managing day-to-day operations for the Statement of Works (SOW)delivery team as well as R&D equipment maintenance to ensure the delivery of high-quality service to the client.
- Delivery of R&D project work to the client, providing high quality service.
- Line and Performance Management of the SOW delivery team, being the first point of contact for any issues and supporting them finding solutions.
- R&D Equipment Maintenance and Contractor Management.
- Effective management of staff resources, liaising directly with the client to identify business priorities.
- Support to H&S Manager, ensuring the delivery team is compliant at all the time with site H&S regulations.
* Proactively identify service delivery performance issues & provide solutions.
* Ensure a professional relationship is maintained with the client and that best practice is followed under all circumstances.
* Manage changes to services, policies, procedures, and resources in order to satisfy legislation and to meet business requirements positively and flexibly.
* Maintain & produce accurate MI as required.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following -
* People Management skills, with previous experience of leading and managing a team
* Advanced knowledge of Excel
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Self managing, detail conscious and tenacious
* Innovative, able to plan effectively with the drive to translate plans into actions
It would also be desirable, although not essential, for candidates to have the following skills.
* Scientific qualification at degree level or experience working within a scientific environment
* Knowledge of Research & Development functions