Irelands leading logistics company is hiring! They are seeking a import/export customs clearance clerk. This is an exciting chance to get in with this leading company and grow your career.
Purpose of the role:
* Work alongside senior stakeholders to create a customs process.
* adhere to strict timelines on projects.
* help build a team for customs import /export.
* Manage the process Import and Export Clearances with HMRC and Revenue Ireland.
* Create reports and communicate to internal and external clients of any customs related materials.
* Advise on what documentation is required and classification of good being shipped or any restrictions that they need to be aware of.
Duties Will Include:
* Allocating the correct licences.
* Liaison with Port officials
* Advise operational colleagues issues with shipments.
* administration duties required by the manager
* Documenting process flows for the department.
* Provide financial reports daily.
Criteria for the Role:
You will have had previous experience in:
* HMRC & Revenue .IE via either CHIEF, NES or inhouse systems desirable but not essential.
* Full understanding of import, export, and customs
* knowledge of customs classification, tariff codes.
* Ideally have experience of CVED's.
* Experience with Microsoft packages.
* Keen eye for detail and compliance