At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
Talent Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in the employment services industry, a $22 billion company offering a range of services for the entire employment cycle including contract, permanent, temporary recruitment, technical and non- technical outsourcing, outplacement, auditing, and consultancy.
The client for this role is Babcock International- one of ManpowerGroups most prestigious and innovative clients.
What will you be doing?
- Working with Babcock International, Providing guidance to the Client programme on the recruitment process, different routes to market and sourcing options
- Work closely within the Client programme to build strong relationships with key stakeholders so that you are able to offer advice and support around recruitment plans, market trends, forecasting and recruitment best practice.
- Keep managers informed on the progress of their vacancies
- Provide regular reports, weekly updates and market information to hiring managers.
- Provide guidance to Hiring Managers in relation to the most appropriate sourcing strategies and develop creative solutions
- Develop corrective action plans for individual roles or projects when required
- Manage specialist projects when required
- Design, develop and deliver presentations to a range of audiences, when required
- Be a trusted recruitment advisor to both Hiring managers and the HR Team
- Take full responsibility for all roles within your programme
- Work closely with all parties across the client and your internal teams
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrable track record in permanent and contingent recruitment
- Experience of working on a large and complex account within an RBP/Account Management function
- Prior experience in an on-site environment would be highly advantageous
- Experience of managing challenging client situations
- Must be able to liaise at a high level with clients and must be positive, decisive, driven and forward thinking.
- Good reasoning skills and ability to screen and review shortlists and make sound judgments on suitability.
- Excellent presentations skills
- Strong reporting skills
- Organisational and administrative skills.
- Negotiation skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to project professionalism and personality on the phone and face to face.
- Must be able to communicate with impact and confidence and have ability to influence at all levels.
- Ability to network within large client sites and build structures.
- Empathy with clients' goals and objectives - proactive in meeting these and developing ways of increasing the presence of MPG and clients success.
- Achievement Orientation - Highly motivated with a positive approach drives activities through to conclusions
Please click to apply for immediate consideration