Manpower are currently recruiting for a Lead Electrician to join a well established company based in Peterborough.
The electrician puts together hardware solutions and builds control systems independently. Information as to the design and equipment is provided in terms of drawings and parts lists.
- To carry out his part of the project (panel building, prepare the panel for testing, etc.) within the quoted specification, timescale and cost targets.
- To complete his part of the project applying the procedures, guidelines, forms and examples stipulated in the quality assurance system.
- To inform the manager of any problems related to his part of the project.
- To suggest improvements in all matters (technical, quality, etc.).
- To propose training courses and education in technical and general matters to the manager.
- To try to ensure good relationships with customers and members of staff.
The ideal candidate will have a NVQ level 3 or City and Guilds level 3 Electrical certificate with BS7671 2018 C&G 2382 Requirements for Electrical Installations, C&G (2391 / 2394 / 2395) Inspection & Testing OR ECS (Electrotechnical Certification Scheme which is desirable.
Please be advised the salary for this role is based on experience.