Manpower are currently recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer to join a well established company based in Peterborough.
- To carry out his part of the project according to the hardware design checklist, within the quoted specification, timescale and cost targets.
- To complete his part of the project applying the procedures, guidelines, forms and examples stipulated in the quality assurance system.
- To inform the project leader of any problems related to his part of the project.
- To maintain project files under the supervision of the project leader.
- To procure help on the technical and resource matters from the project leader.
- To inform project leader / operations manager about absences in good time.
- To make secure backups of all files and data on appropriate media.
- To attend the employee meetings.
- To suggest improvements in all matters (technical, quality, etc.).
- To try to secure good relationships with customers and members of staff.
- To procure help in general affairs from any manager.
- To submit signed time sheets weekly and inform project leaders in case of abnormality.
- To give technical support to sales activities (quotations, etc.)
- For the quality, economy and completeness of his part of the tasks assigned.
- To implement his part of the project within the quoted and agreed cost targets, timescale and quality. Quality means the fulfilment of the customer's requirements.
- To maintain the cleanliness and appearance of his working area.
- To procure all the information necessary for his part of the project.
- To place orders related to his part of the project as long as the amount is within the quoted figures and informs the project leader on a regular basis.