Customer Service Advisor - Debt Resolution - Nottingham
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for Customer Service Advisors in Nottingham!
Due to continued growth, our client who are a leading energy provider are looking for a number of Customer Service Advisors to join their Debt Resolution Customer Service team in Nottingham in an ongoing position.
* £9.75 per hour, with the chance for this to later increase up to £11.32 per hour.
* Temporary position initially, permanent opportunities could be offered at a later date depending on adherence, performance and business need.
* Annual leave entitlement of 28 days a year pro rata for the first 12 weeks, and 34 days per annum thereafter (including bank holidays)
* There are good transport links, an on-site canteen serving hot and cold food and free drinks vending machines.
* You'll need to be flexible to work between 8am to 6pm Monday - Friday. Working hours require a degree of flexibility as these will be dictated by real business needs
We are looking for people that when business needs arise, you can be flexible to either work from home or site based in Nottingham city centre
As a Customer Service Advisor within Debt Resolution; you will be responsible for inbound and outbound calls to residential customers to resolve outstanding arrears on their accounts. This will involve negotiating with the customer to set up a payment plan that is both acceptable for our business and achievable for the customer; whilst maintaining relationships to ensure they remain with the businesses as a valued customer.
Do you want to make a difference, this position is extremely rewarding, you will have positive impact on each customer that you speak with and can take great satisfaction knowing that each customer you support will be in a better position with their energy bills and have a clear understanding of how to move forward and resolve their account. Previous experience in a telephony based customer service/sales role is preferred, and/or be familiar with working within a contact centre environment.
Our Client operate a fully Covid safe working environment
Sound like the perfect role for you? Please send your CV to apply!
Due to working remotely, we are not able to accept phone calls regarding this position.