Customer Service Advisor - Business to Business Debt Resolution Team
Trinity House - Nottingham City Centre (Temporary Home Working Available)
This is your chance to join one of the UK's top energy companies as a Customer Service Advisor in Nottingham!
About the role:
As a Debt Resolution Advisor; you will be responsible for inbound and outbound calls to business customers to resolve outstanding arrears on their accounts.
This will involve negotiating with the customer to set up a payment plan both acceptable for the business and achievable for the customer, whilst maintaining relationships to ensure they remain with the business as a valued customer.
You will be required to use your initiative and creativity both individually and as part of your Squad to come up with sustainable solutions to resolve customer arrears whilst ensuring great customer service is delivered every time.
- We are offering an 18-month contract as a temporary worker initially which may have the option to go permanent further down the line dependant on factors including performance, attendence and business need.
- Starting salary is £9.75 per hour, with a chance for it later to rise to £11.32 per hour.
- You'll start with 28 days annual leave a year, but after 12 weeks this will increase to 34 days (including bank holidays).
- Trinity House site is conveniently situated within Nottingham City Centre with good transport links. Due to Covid-19 restrictions we are currently offering remote working. You are expected to be able to commute to this site long term in case of any IT issues etc.
- Specialist training will be provided on site. Equipment will then be distributed for you to work from your home.
Ideally, you'll have some previous experience working in a customer service and/or contact centre role and great communication skills. Naturally you will take responsibility for delivering excellent customer service by offering sustainable payment outcomes for your customer whilst working individually and as a larger team.
Our phone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.