My client is a leading distributor across the country that keeps climbing to new heights! They supply over 50,000 products to customers nationwide.
They are recruiting an operative for their team in Dublin 22. The core hours are 7am - 4pm Monday to Friday.
This role would ideally suit someone looking to move out of the hospitality or retail sector who has excellent customer service skills and is used to working in a fast paced environment.
- Goods Receiving to include checking, counting and organisation of stock
- Picking and packing customer orders to agreed timeframes and order turnaround times
- Re-stocking shelves to maximum levels required
- Stock checks and cycle counting of products in warehouse with pro-active approach to maintaining stock accuracy
- Work with a computerised WMS
- Proactive approach to stock management and accuracy
- Flexibility to perform other duties when assigned
Skills & Experience:
- Flexible, reliable, hardworking with a positive 'can-do' attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to use own initiative and work in a fast paced environment
- Accuracy, strong attention to detail
- Previous experience using a stock control system such as SAP or a similar system is desirable
- Cleanroom experience is desirable but not essential
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous Warehouse Management System experience is desirable
- Forklift driving experience is desirable