An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation.
Due to the product being manufactured is food this business is continuing to manufacture.
Our client, a blue-chip company, responsible for the manufacture of Walls Ice Cream, Carte d'or & Magnum, are currently looking to recruit a Screening Coordinator at Unilever, Gloucester. There is a full-time temporary vacancy. The working hours are 08.00am - 16.00pm paying £11.10 per hour. The role requires you to be flexible to cover other shifts also.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
- Support screening but predominantly coordinate the screeners and ensure the contact tracing forms are properly logged.
- To manipulate excel (so need good excel skills) to tell us information from the forms, not just who hasn't completed them but also any breaches of protocol etc.
- also be trained to be able to cover briefings and cover for screeners if there is an issue.
- All PPE will be provided.
- very good communication skills, must have confidence and skills to be able to talk to anyone from shop floor to managers / leadership team and influence / drive actions as required.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:Communicate issues & concerns to the appropriate individualsSeek an understanding of & follow site proceduresGood communication, organisation skills and the confidence to talk to managers / supervisors to chase down forms and completion effectively. Advanced Excel knowledge as a minimum.