Hannah from Manpower is currently recruiting for an experienced Property Maintenance Operative; this role is ideal for a candidate looking for a new opporunity. Must have an undertaking general reactive Plumbing, Electrical and Carpentry works.
Job title: Property Maintenance Operative
End date of assignment: temp to perm for the right person.
Hours: Currently full time, but will be part time ( 3 or 4 days) once things have settled. So please only apply if you are happy for part time eventually.
Brief description of role:
- Undertaking general reactive Plumbing, Electrical and Carpentry works.
- Undertaking fire risk remedial works
- Ordering materials
- Liase with staff around access to work area.
- Participate in out of hours on call service if required.
Qualifications or IT skills required:
- Trade qualification desirable.
- Basic Health and Safety Training
- Basic IT knowledge use of I-Phone
- Good Health and Safety Awareness
- Good communication skills
- High Standard of workmanship
- Good work output
Desirable skills: Previous experience in a similar handyman role
If this role looks suitable for you, please apply today and we will get in touch shortly.