Manpower are recruiting for 2 Auditors to join us to work on temporary assignments for 6 months, starting ASAP. These roles will be working from home with occasional travel to offices in West Sussex in future.
Our client currently has increased and raised the standard of quality assurance activity. They have identified that the service (Children's Services) needs auditors of a higher calibre, who ideally have vast and current auditing and report writing skills to use on our clients improvement journey and to drive forward the required changes not only in the QA service but also the wider service.
- Scrutinise and challenge practitioners, front-line and senior managers on quality of practice, identifying and escalating safeguarding concerns.
- Embedding learning and strengthening the management oversight across Children's Services.
- Analyse audit findings to support managers in understanding the quality of practice across Children's Services.
- Develop positive working relationships with colleagues at all levels of the organisation to embed learning and improve quality of practice.
- Contribute to multi-agency audit and themed audit programmes, presenting findings, challenging where appropriate and engaging in the development of multi-agency responses to findings.
- Deliver training and guidance to social work managers who undertake audit.
- Organising own priorities and workload and exercising independent judgement in most day to day activities
- Social Work and supervisory experience across a range of children's services as a Team manager 3 years plus
- Experience of undertaking audits/Understanding of audit and its purpose
- Understanding of Ofsted judgements and requirements in terms of practice standards and inspection.
If you're an experienced Auditor within Children's Services, please apply today!