Manpower are currently recruiting for an experienced Property Maintenance Operative; this role is ideal for a candidate looking for a new opportunity. Must have an undertaking general reactive Plumbing, Electrical and Carpentry works.
Job title: Property Maintenance Operative
End date of assignment: 11/04/2021
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours) 8-4
Brief description of role:
- Undertaking general reactive Plumbing, Electrical and Carpentry works.
- Undertaking fire risk remedial works
- Ordering materials
- Liaise with staff around access to work area.
- Participate in out of hours on call service if required.
Qualifications or IT skills required:
- Trade qualification desirable.
- Basic Health and Safety Training
- Basic IT knowledge use of I-Phone
- Good Health and Safety Awareness
- Good communication skills
- High Standard of workmanship
- Good work output
Desirable skills: Previous experience in a similar handyman role
If this role looks suitable for you, please apply today and we will get in touch shortly.