Manpower is recruiting for postal walkers NOW!
Location: Royal Mail, Ampthill, MK45 2RE
Hours: Monday - Friday, either 8am - 4pm or 11am - 7pm.
We are looking for drivers who are happy to do parcel sorting and postal walker duties as you will be expected to do both, you must be able to drive due to sometimes using a van.
Responsibilities of the Postal Walker:
- Reliably start on time
- Carry out detailed vehicle walk round checks promptly reporting defects in writing
- Accurately complete all necessary paperwork
Requirements of the Postal Walker:
- Must be polite and courteous
- Verifiable employment and accommodation history
- You need to be able to communicate clearly with customers and the depot
- Driving experience
This is a temporary on going assignment with an immediate start!
For this role a vetting check will be done, so you must have ALL of the following ID:
Passport photo page (all four corners need to be visible)
Proof of National Insurance Number
Driving Licence front and back
Bank statement dated within the last 3 months with your full name and address on
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!