Our client are a leading provider of health assessment services. We are recruiting Registered Nurses to join their clinical team as a Disability Assessor in Belfast.
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse who would like a new career challenge along with a role that provides excellent work life balance and benefits.
Upon starting you will receive a welcome induction and thorough training period to provide you with all the tools and development necessary to do a great job. Once through your training period you will undertake medical assessments (ESA) and reports within a clinic office environment in line with DFC (Department for Communities) standards.
The role involves work capability assessments across a range of health conditions, a great opportunity to develop your career in an office based multi-disciplinary team of health professionals. Every case is different, you will come across a broad range of conditions and disabilities.
Ongoing support and development is provided
Monday to Friday working hours, no weekends, no night shifts
What we need:
- Qualified Nurse (RGN, RMN or Learning Disability)
- 2 years' post registration medical experience
- Active registration with NMC
- Good clinical, communication and basic IT skills
Excellent benefits package:
- 25 days annual leave with option to buy and sell
- Generous employer pension matching up to 10%
- Private medical insurance (+ option to purchase cover for dependants)
- Life assurance, complimentary medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC fees
- Regular CPD and flexible additional benefits
When joining you will start with induction and training along with a small group of fellow health professionals, paying you a full salary while learning all the skills to succeed in your new role.