Our client are a leading provider of health assessment services. We are recruiting Physiotherapists to join their clinical team as a Disability Assessor in Belfast.
This is a great opportunity for a Physiotherapist who would like a new career challenge along with a role that provides excellent work life balance and benefits.
Physio's from a range of clinical backgrounds have succeeded in this role, you may come from a private, MSK, sport or NHS background.
Upon starting you will receive a welcome induction and thorough training period to provide you with all the tools and development necessary to do a great job. Once through your training period you will undertake medical assessments (ESA) and reports within a clinic office environment in line with DFC (Department for Communities) standards.
The role involves work capability assessments across a range of health conditions, a great opportunity to develop your career in an office based multi-disciplinary team of health professionals. Every case is different, you will come across a broad range of conditions and disabilities.
Ongoing support and development is provided
Monday to Friday working hours, no weekends, no night shifts. Part Time options once approved after training period.
What we need:
- Qualified Physiotherapist
- 2 years' post registration clinical experience
- Active registration with HCPC
- Good clinical, communication and IT skills
Excellent benefits package:
- 25 days annual leave with option to buy and sell
- Generous employer pension matching up to 10%
- Private medical insurance (+ option to purchase cover for dependants)
- Life assurance, complimentary medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of registration fees
- Regular CPD and flexible additional benefits
When joining you will start with induction and training along with a small group of fellow health professionals, paying you a full salary while learning all the skills to succeed in your new role.