W are pleased to be recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join our client based in Royston. Although this role is initially on a temporary basis, there is potential for the right candidate to secure a permanent role.
You will be required to work Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
The ideal candidate would have experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
- Manufacturing chemical Kits
- Quality control (throughout manufacturing process & EOL) using standard laboratory practices & equipment
- Manufacture and quality control of consumable scientific devices
- Stringently following SOPs and assembly procedures
- Batch management of inventory stock of components and finished product
- Generating Non-Conformance Reports for supplier & process non-conformances
- Maintain production tooling & equipment and ensuring calibration records are up to date
- Ensuring high standards of production are maintained and processes adhered to
- Working towards and reporting on individual, team & company objectives
- Using initiative to make improvements to workflow efficiency and overall productivity
- Maintaining a clean, compliant & organised production environment
- Working in accordance with company, laboratory, and general manufacturing Health & Safety requirements