Manpower is recruiting for Machine Operatives on behalf of our client who are a renowned Food Producer in the Downpatrick area.
Successful candidates will operate their machine effectively and safely, to ensure both volume and quality of products are made to the required standard.
You will be working as part of a team within a food production environment
Day or Night shifts are available
- Work as part of a team to ensure production targets are met
- Set up and operate your machine as per instructions, keeping to health and safety practice
- Clean machine parts and inspect regularly to ensure smooth function
- Monitor and review product output, checking the required standard is met (quality, time, volume, wastage)
- Keep a clean and safe work area
What we are looking for
- Experience as a Machine Operator or experience in a Food Production environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Desirable to have a H&S/ First Aid qualification & Level 2 Food Hygiene
Competive salary with further benefits such as on target bonus, subsidised canteen, free on site parking, retail discount cards, discounted gym membership, additional holidays with length of service