Manpower is partnering with a leading chemicals manufacturer in their search for a Temporary Laboratory Technician based in Wakefield.
This is a great opportunity that would suit those looking to gain industry-experience following their studies or for more experienced professionals that are looking to expand their skills.
This is a varied role that will see you undertake a range of lab-based tasks such as:
- Conducting quality checks on incoming raw materials, in-process production and testing the final product
- Providing certification for products and carrying out environmental testing
- Maintaining the laboratory and ensuring health and safety is promoted within it
- Working on the plant to conduct tests and analysis when required
This role will suit you if you have either:
- A degree in Chemistry (or related subject)
- Industry experience within a lab-based Technician role
All candidates will ideally have:
- Strong laboratory skills
- An understanding and appreciation of health and safety
Due to the demand for the business's products, they require 2 Laboratory Technicians who will join them on a temporary basis for around 12 weeks (you would be given a minimum of 2 weeks notice should the assignment be brought to an end).
The hours of work are 08:00 - 17:00 across Monday to Friday.
An immediate start is available (following a successful interview) so please don't hesitate to apply today.