Our client is a Global Electronic Manufacturing Solutions provider in Dublin. The business itself employs over 180,000 plus people across 100 varying sites around the world. The North Dublin site opened in September 2018, starting with just over 20 employees on-site, which has now grown to over 250. They're now looking for an experienced Quality Technician to join their team due to expansion in the wider business. Reporting to the Quality Manager, you will support the Quality Engineering team in issues affecting manufacturing output.
This is a fixed evening shift role:
- Monday to Thursday 3.15pm - 11.15pm
- Friday 2.15pm to 9.15pm
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain records of technical data related to materials, tools, fixtures and processes used.
- Interprets company and industrial specifications.
- Analyses and collects data using statistical analysis.
- Liaise with inspectors as first point of contact for defects and issues.
- Assist Quality Engineers with the execution of Engineering Change Notice and Corrective Action and Preventive Action.
- Support production with troubleshooting resolution.
- Ensure capability studies are performed on critical processes.
- Perform line and product audits.
- Perform first article inspection, review visual aids, and make updates to inspection visual aids.
- Perform defect analysis reporting.
- Assist Quality Engineers in the application of Advance Quality Planning.
- Implement the Layered Process Audit and Quick Response Quick Control process.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position.
- Follow company security policy procedures.
- BS degree in engineering.
- 2+ years experience in a Quality Technician role.
- Experience in the electronic manufacturing industry would be advantageous.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning & organisational skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to work on your own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Competitive base salary.
- Shift premium of 10%.
- Excellent benefits package upon successful completion of probationary period (6 months).
- Opportunity for career progression.
- Possibility of further education assistance if required.
For more information on this new role or potential other positions, contact Gary Morrison on 016455221 or email@example.com.