My client based in the Rainford, St Helens area are looking for a Factory Operative on a temporary basis with the view to turning into a permanent role. The candidate will need to have a manufacturing/production background
Location: Rainford, St Helens.
- Load and unload products from kilns ensuring all safety measures are met and SOP are followed
- Ensures correct items are loaded onto the correct kilns as depicted by mix/product type
- Ensures all changes to ticket counts due to load are recorded
- Work flexibly between departments moving between roles when requested and training allows
- Support the site to ensure delivery dates can be achieved in line with production capacity
- Maintain equipment/work areas to the highest standards including housekeeping and fault reporting.
- Share workload and support others within your team and have a flexible approach
- Active involvement in WCM / 5S activities including daily / weekly cleaning of work areas.
- Contribute to team activities and KPIs to ensure continuous business improvement.
- Proactively make suggestions and recommendations to improve the role and its contribution to the business.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (Health, Safety, Environment, quality and HR).
- Undertake other reasonable duties or jobs within the needs of the business.
Monday to Friday role - Overtime on Saturdays optional
Monday - Thursday - 07:00am to 16:15pm
Early finish Friday - 07:00am to 12:00pm
Temp ongoing with the view to a permanent contract
£9.00 per hour standard rate
£13.50 per hour time & half rate
£18.00 per hour double time rate
Please apply if you are interested in this role with your CV attached