Our client, The Open University is a public distance learning and Research University, and one of the biggest universities in the UK for undergraduate education.
The staff are committed to putting their students first and to supporting them to realise their potential. Study with the OU is more than just education - it is life changing learning, do you want to be part of this team?
They are looking to recruit an experienced Workstream Lead - Change to work within People Services, starting asap on an FTC contract until 31st July 2021 and paying between £41,526 - £49,553pa. This role will work from home initially and equipment will be supplied.
As part of the People Services improvement, they are implementing a new suite of People / HR Systems called (SAP) Success Factors and are looking to hire an experienced, motivated Change professional to lead the change workstream.
This role will conduct a thorough change impact assessment covering both system and business change. Then lead the design and delivery of interventions required to support a successful implementation for a number of Success Factors modules. The role will also lead the stakeholder impact analysis and planning.
As the Change Workstream Lead you will work with our programme management team and implementation partner :
- Carry out a comprehensive change impact assessment for the introduction of the Open Text, Recruitment and Onboarding modules for all stakeholders
- Work in partnership with PS colleagues in People Partnering to undertake stakeholder change readiness assessments
- Prepare a comprehensive stakeholder analysis and design change strategies to accommodate the change readiness of different stakeholders
- Facilitate workshops to document the change impact mitigation plan.
- Manage the preparation of all change documentation
- Plan and oversee business readiness assessments
- Prepare the benefit realisation process and reporting
- Ensure the change workstream follows the programme governance processes
Skills and experience
This role will suit you if you:
- Possess previous experience of managing change to support the implementation of HR system changes.
- Have strong planning and stakeholder management skills.
- Possess experience of using 'design thinking' and systems thinking' in change programmes.
Although this is an initial fixed term contract running until the end of July 2021, there is a possibility of extension.
If this is the ideal role for you, please apply online or call Sophie Holmes or Angela Hoxley on 01908 246715 to discuss further and to receive the full job spec.