My Client is one of the largest suppliers of LPG one of the largest LPG suppliers in the UK and has over 30 year's experience providing alternative energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. This Client takes pride in putting its "people first" & "at the heart of the organisation" & we are looking to speak with Mechanical Engineers, with LPG experience to join that Team over in Knowsley.
What is your new role:
As a LPG Mechanical Engineer you possess knowledge and experience of maintaining LPG vessels, working alongside highly experienced mechanical engineers, so experience of carrying out large tank inspections is not essential, but would be beneficial, this will come with time.
You may be required to work from home at times, for up to a week at a time to work on sites across the UK & support with maintenance & installations - hotel paid, subsistence & overnight allowances too.
What will your day look like?
- Carry out routine maintenance work at storage depots
- Carry out maintenance and inspection work on industrial customer LPG plants
- Carry out on site installations of pipework, pumps, vaporisers and auxiliary equipment at customer sites
- Assist with prefabrication work and vaporiser assembly at Knowsley
What do you need to succeed in your application & your new role?
- Must have LPG experience & gas safe CCLP 1 EPC/ TCPC1 or CCLP 1EP/VESLP 1 or 2
- Agree deadlines and work overtime & away from home as required Self-motivating and resourceful to overcome problems as they arise.
- Good communication & influencing skills
- Highly motivated
- A knowledge of LPG in both liquid and vapour phase and safe working practices
- Ability to read both GA and Isometric plant layout drawings
- A working knowledge of pipework assembly's
If successful you will receive a competitive salary, subsistence & overnight allowances, plus enhanced rates of overtime (Time and a half / Double time on Sunday's and Bank Holiday's), 25 days holiday, death in service benefit, pension and entitlement of staff discount scheme.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, then I would love to hear from you ASAP as there are multiple roles available.
Click apply now or call for more information