Manpower are currently recruiting for a Plasterer to join a well established Housing Association. This is a mobile position and will be covering the areas of middlesex.
- Working in domestic premises.
- Preparing walls, ceilings etc
- Skimming and re-plastering.
- Working on properties that are occupied or void.
- Deliver high standards of work, relevant to the primary trade required for this role.
- Contribute to the delivery of a great customer service and the achievement of operational KPIs.
- Provide accurate working information on operational activities, electronically or otherwise, in accordance with legislative and company requirements and procedures.
- Assess risks prior to carrying out work and take appropriate Health and Safety measures to ensure personal safety and the safety of our customers and colleagues.
- Ensure that accurate records are kept of van stock so that stock levels are appropriately maintained
- Ensure all plant and equipment is fully functional, appropriately maintained and certificated with defects reported and waste materials disposed of correctly.
- Support the protection and safety of our customers by ensuring safeguarding procedures are followed and safeguarding concerns are appropriately identified, monitored and reported.
- Demonstrable competence within required primary trade.
- Various multi-trade skills and experience, sufficient to enable the completion of repairs at the first visit (first time fix).
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment within agreed performance targets.
- Proven ability to work methodically, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems seeking any advice required.
- Ability to carry out physical tasks and lift weights in accordance with Health and Safety guidelines.
- Ability to operate safely having taken into account any environmental circumstances and possible risks.
* Experience of working within the social housing sector.
* NVQ Level 2/3 or (City & Guilds) Trade Qualification or equivalent recognised competency in the required trade.